Skip to content
General Information on Renovation and Repair Projects
- Bathroom renovation are the most costly per square foot, but the investment return is very high.
- Hold down costs by working without relocating plumbing fixtures when possible.
- Use small pockets of space, such as wall niches or cubbies to get more usable space.
- Replace wood-frame windows with glass block panel to allow more light and maintain privacy.
- Adding a large room? Install an additional heating unit instead of overtaxing your existing HVAC.
- Electric and direct-vent gas/propane models are available. The gas/propane model will probably be your best choice, using just a small pipe to draw and vent air.